I have or have had different kinds of clients over the past two years. Today, I want to share some client success stories with you all. I have a strict confidentiality clause, so no names or identities will be disclosed in this email.
1. One of my first clients was someone who was mourning her mother’s death and everytime she opened her boxes she would break down and unable to let go. So she hired me and gave me all the boxes. I sorted, donated what could be donated, and filed and digitized a whole lot of important documents.
"Sahiba is my go to person when I need organization. She took a difficult project and figured out a way to organize it - that I hadn't even considered. I'm grateful for her professionalism, attention to detail, gentle reminders and understanding what needed to go and what could be repurposed. Her rates are competitive and fair and she's exceptional at what she does!"
2. A couple got married and decided to move in from two 1 Bedroom apartments to a one 1 bedroom apartment and they had a whole life of belongings plus wedding gifts as well as home offices. I did not just helped them organize the entire apartment, I also helped them live together (read Couples Therapy).
"My wife and I moved in together during Covid and we just threw all of our stuff from our 30+ years of living alone into a one bedroom apartment. The place was completely overwhelming and insurmountable, or so we thought. With the amazing guidance of Sahiba. Everything now has a home! When she first came she asked where an item belonged, I looked at her blankly, and said “I don’t know, that’s why you’re here” by the end it became a running joke when she would ask where things belonged. But now everything has a home everything is labeled and the overwhelming insurmountable chaos is gone. They are literally not words in the English language for how grateful we are for Sahiba‘s amazing skills and her decision to create her company Declutter Bee!"
3. A senior citizen wanted to me to be her right hand (wo)man to declutter and organize her home in order to create space for her long-distant partner. Her movements were restricted and hence we worked only for a couple of hours every session. I helped her sell clothes through consignment stores and I helped her earn some money out of that!
4. I was hired by a very organized home-maker and her husband who had downsized and moved closer to their children but had undergone a surgery to remove a tumor. I can’t forget the day when the husband was so ecstatic when I taught him how to fold his clothes!!
"Sahiba was a lifesaver for us. Shortly after our move to much
smaller space I had emergency surgery and was unable to get organized. She figured how much time it would take and made numerous visits to our home to guide us in finding space for everything and organizing our entire condo. I have already recommended Sahiba to another family and would unreservedly do so again. In our case it was worth every cent."
5. I have also worked with multiple small business owners whose offices (some in their homes and some in commercial spaces) were drowning in paper.
"This experience was amazing. I was having such a hard time getting organized for years and she came in and organized me within a couple of days. I highly recommend her services, she is great."
6. I have helped a few clients clear out storage units so that they could save all the money they were paying to keep things they were never going to use. I helped them find the right resource to sell paintings, furniture and crockery. And I took away all the donations to Goodwill and books to the Prison Book Program.
"Sahiba did a great job in helping us prepare for a complex moving project. She also helped bring in vendors to dispose items for sale. I would recommend her without reservations to any potential clients looking for assistance in this area."
7. I worked with a young woman to organize a room she rented out in a house and created space for all her hobbies (including singing, travelling and reading) and of course her work.
"Sahiba made a huge difference in my life—she helped me clean, declutter, and organize my room full of 9 years of stuff, and my very cluttered bathroom shelf! My room feels twice as big! She was very knowledgeable and helpful about the right containers to organize, preventing decision fatigue, action plans, and maintenance strategies. She also respected my sentimental attachment to certain things, and did not pressure me to get rid of anything I didn’t want to. However, what I was willing to let go of, she whisked away and donated to appropriate organizations. We took out bags and bags of trash and recycling. I donated many bags and boxes of clothing, books, and school supplies. I feel like I can breathe more deeply in my room now; it finally feels like the haven I was wishing it could be. I’m so grateful for Sahiba’s services and I highly recommend her!"
8. I worked with first time parents to help them move (pack and unpack) and set up their kitchen. "Sahiba helped us plan our space, unpack our belongings and all the while she provided useful suggestions that we plan to incorporate soon. We were impressed with her initial consultation (she spent a good one hour both in our old and new place), and her commitment to the project (she even helped clean one particular old cabinet of trash from long gone past that we hadn't noticed). Thanks to her ideas, we have an easy to access, practically organized kitchen."
9. I have recently started integrating coaching skills to my practice. I worked with a family of four with two school going children. And do you know what my biggest win was? Making the four of them communicate, talk to each other, and decide and divide daily chores so that all household work is not done just by the mother.
10. I coached a new business owner to help her figure out what was getting in her way to giving her best. I love talking to this lady. She is so inspiring.
"Absolutely loved her services, what an art to help people use their thoughts , solutions without giving away hers. I learned to trust my feelings, changed my perception which made me feel less competent and confident. After weeks of coaching I felt clear, confident, upbeat and could handle challenging situations without stressing and being overwhelmed. This means a lot as I have notice the transformation and without a doubt love it. Her calm nature and talent helps navigate ones thought and find the right questions in a situation is commendable."
All my clients are different and I love to work with them in-person. I am now in the third year of business. I have lots to learn and as well as learnings to share :)